













Here is Brooke's photo shoot! We finally captured Brooke as a baby and how Amanda captured her! I have so many favorite pictures of Brooke to share! She also captured us as a family and I am so excited to have them to keep forever and ever! Thanks Amanda for doing such a great job!We will be doing another photo shoot with her in the near future. Again, her blog is on the side if you want to see her website. (she also posted more photos from that day!!!) I highly recommend her! She is amazing and very talented!!!!!
3 comments:
I love to see the pictures you pick compared to Amanada, so fun!!! I love the tutu and the hat, I think I need a girl next!
What great pictures of the whole family. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the kind words!! I had a blast taking your pictures and cannot wait until this fall!!
Hope you all have a fabulous Spring & Summer!!
Amanda Nicole
Post a Comment