Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brooke 8 months old! Brooke is now becoming so active!! She has gone from laid back Brooke to now wild child. She is movin' and grovin'. She loves to get into her brothers toys and especially the ones Luke plays with! She is such a cuddle bug and loves to be on Mommy. She has to be where ever I am and crawls to me. She loves to listen to music and bounces to the beat. She will wave "bye, bye", repeat me saying "no, no", and is clapping. Soo cute!

I can not wait to share all my photos with you. I had a great photographer named Amanda who came to the house to capture Brooke! I am so excited and can not wait to share the final pictures. She has given me a sneak peak and will have the rest done soon. (Her blog is on the side of the page.) The boys got their pictures done too as well and then us as a family. I'll post them as soon as I get them. Enjoy baby Brooke!

No comments: