Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brooke's First Birthday and "Pink" Party!!!!

I'm ONE!

All my pink for my "pink" party
kisses from my mommy....
3 generations.....
My friend Abby and next door neighbor. She is 4 wks older than me....


I'm saying I'm ONE!!!
My pink kitchen as my present from Mommy and Daddy...

Sorry this has taken me so long to post. I broke our digital camera the week before Brooke's first birthday. I was very sad! Needless to say, I didn't get a new camera before her big day. I broke out my ol' nice Cannon Camera that Jeremy got me 8yrs ago but it takes film. Wow, how long it takes to get film to the store, developed, put on disc, and then brought home to load on computer. Whew! I am sure I see a new camera coming my way someday!!! Brooke had a wonderful first birthday! I invited a bunch of good friends to come celebrate her day with us. We had a cookout with Mexican Fieste' theme since she was suppose to be my Cinco De Mayo baby. We made steak fajitas on the grill thanks to Jaime cooking for us and making the homemade Guacamole dip. yummy! Lots of chips and salsa... We played potato sack races with the big kids and then had a pinate' as well. My neighbor friend Erin took more pictures for me as I posted those on Facebook. Brooke had lots of pink everywhere for her big day. I had to for she is my girl! Happy First Birthday Brooke! I can't believe you are ONE!!!

No comments: