My really good friend Lauren watches Luke and Brooke around one day a week while I work and Drew is at school. She took all these cute photos of Brooke the other day while she was watching her. I thought it was darling and had to share. Luke and Brooke are having soo much fun at Lauren's and playing with her kids David, Colin, and Adam. Adam is 1 yr old now and loves Brooke. It's soo cute to see him go up to Brooke touch her and then walk away. Enjoy the photos of my sweet lil' Brooke!WE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US! Jennifer, Jeremy,Drew,Luke,& Baby Brooke
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Brooke Ashleigh 4 months old
My really good friend Lauren watches Luke and Brooke around one day a week while I work and Drew is at school. She took all these cute photos of Brooke the other day while she was watching her. I thought it was darling and had to share. Luke and Brooke are having soo much fun at Lauren's and playing with her kids David, Colin, and Adam. Adam is 1 yr old now and loves Brooke. It's soo cute to see him go up to Brooke touch her and then walk away. Enjoy the photos of my sweet lil' Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment