



I took some photos of the kids the other day and I think I took about 30 pictures...I got a few good ones out of the mix. I am having a lot of fun being home with them this summer although it has been crazy. Brooke is growing so and she is getting to be so cute and fun. She is now starting the "coo" and "oooooh". Her and I have great conversations! She loves to smile now and stick out her tounge. She loves the pacifier as you can see but also sucks on her hand which I have seen her thumb in her mouth a few times. Barrett was telling me Harper sucks her thumb now and I was telling her Brooke loves the paci. Well, next thing I know..Brooke is sticking her thumb in her mouth. I guess she wants to hang with her cuz. I am hoping to make it to Lexington next week to snuggle with Harper and get some cute cousin pics. I can't believe Drew will start Kindergarden Aug. 12th and Luke will be in Preschool starting Sept. 8th. It will be a fun filled year. Hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to everyone soon....it's been busy as you can see! Love us all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment