Saturday, June 13, 2009

8 Yr Wedding Anniversary~ June 9, 2009














Happy 8 yr Wedding Anniversary to us on June 9th. I can not believe it has been 8 yrs already that we have been married. We were able to celebrate our day by going out to dinner with just Brooke. I was able to get our High School babysitter to come over to watch the boys (oh how they love her) and Jeremy & I went to an Italian Restaurant in Broadripple. We sat on their patio which was full of landscaping and enjoyed a peaceful dinner...well that is until Brooke woke up when our dinner arrived. ha! Oh well.... This year was Pottery for our gifts and we took the boys to a Pottery Store to make our memories. The boys had fun painting and we made a plate for our 8 yrs and Counting! Happy Annivesary Jeremy!!

No comments: