Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Baby Nursery

Sweet baby Nursery...I don't know if you can tell so much from the picture but here is my lil' girls room. First I transformed the Blue walls to a real Sweet Yellow. I used the same set of Nursery Bedding that I have had since Drew (which has a lot of special meanings to me from Grandma Punch who is no longer with us and all my Aunts who also pitched in). It is the Zoo Animals from the Pottery Barn for Kids and transformed the blues/reds to sweet yellow and greens. I got some real cute curtains for the Pottery Barn for kids in Green Gigham and then Mom had baskets made to match for the changing table. She also made the linens to yellow. She had a pillow made from the rest of the Gigham fabric and she will have Monogrammed after after she is born. It is a real sweet nursery and I have lots to thank!

No comments: