Well, this day was Drew's big Birthday Fun. I woke up, took him to school, not feeling well, and had my MD appt. I told the doctor I was not feeling well. I ended up being hooked up to a monitor and I am having contractions already. I had a really hard day that day. I was upset b/c Jeremy was on a trip, it's Drew's birthday, my sister-n-law is due any day now, and how can I possibly have this baby today??!!! I was able to go home after a while and I was told to rest. I can still work, do things, but be careful. I had an ultrasound and I am carrying extra fluid (which is not uncommon) but have to be not as busy. I have the babies room done, Luke's room done, and really just waiting for the day for her to come. I need to go shopping though b/c I realized I don't even have a pink blanket for her. I believe she will hold on for a while b/c I do feel better and they will check me week to week. Thanks to my friend Lauren, Drew was picked up from Preschool and brought back for a fun play date with her kids. We had a fun day catching up as our kids were playing. I put the photos she took that day of them playing with her kids. They turned out darling. We had a warm 70 degree day that day. I will keep you all posted as time goes...... Barrett is going to deliver if I had to guess?? by this weekend I hope. I will have a new niece named Harper and I just can't wait for her arrival!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment