

We should of thought of this driveway before we bought!!!


Well, he is round #2 of snow. We got 12" of snow this time and it's so pretty outside. Mommy got to stay home from work this day and loved it. I took both boys out to play and Drew of course loved it and Luke was ok with it. Luke's boots ended up not fitting him b/c he grew out of them and the only thing I had to put on him was rain boots. Poor guy. He also doesn't like to wear gloves and can't understand why he has to. So, he didn't play for very long. Mommy tried to push them in the sled and my belly was too big. ha! Daddy left for a trip that day at 3 am for his 5 am show. He also sat in Indy for 4 hrs before takeoff...you have to love the airline biz. Daddy had fun playing with Drew the day before though as it was all coming down, but I didn't get any photos that day. So, he got to sled then. We are all dug out now and I think round #3 is on it's way. hurrah!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment