



TRICK- R- TREATING was fun this year. Drew was a fighter jet pilot and Luke was a fireman. I really wanted them to be Maverick and Goose but they only had one costume left. Trying to find the right costume for Luke and put this Fireman costume on him...he was going "whoo, whoo" in the store, it was too cute and I had to get it. I thought they turned out pretty cute. We trick-r-treated in the neighborhood and I had a cute little party for them before we left. I made all kinds of fun Halloween food from the Kraft website. We saw some friends from the neighborhood behind us and big hugs to our ol' babysitter Jen. Pumpkin Time was fun and now we are looking forward to Gobble, Gobble Time! Hope you all had a great Halloween!
2 comments:
Jen, I was given your blog by Kelly Greene Crume (she is in my Mums group at church). I have lived in Lexington my whole life, and last week my husband took a job in Indianapolis. I am scared to death but excited to start this journey!!! I just wanted to make contact with you... we have a 2 year old little boy (who loves football as well). Hope to meet you soon.... congrats on baby #3!
Thanks for coming by to visit on Halloween! Hopefully we can get together soon!
Post a Comment