Sept. 2nd, 2008 is Drew's first day of Pre-K. Drew was so excited this morning to go back to school. I laid out his clothes the night before and he woke up this morning ready to go. He is sporting his new school shoes too. We took pictures with brother Luke so he could feel part of the day too. I took lots of pictures to capture the moment and for Daddy. His friends from school last yr are in his class again and they should lots of fun this school year. His teachers Miss Beth and Miss Dena seem really nice. I think Drew will love school again! Mommy and Luke will enjoy their time together too!
WE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US! Jennifer, Jeremy,Drew,Luke,& Baby Brooke
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Drew's 1st Day of Pre K
Sept. 2nd, 2008 is Drew's first day of Pre-K. Drew was so excited this morning to go back to school. I laid out his clothes the night before and he woke up this morning ready to go. He is sporting his new school shoes too. We took pictures with brother Luke so he could feel part of the day too. I took lots of pictures to capture the moment and for Daddy. His friends from school last yr are in his class again and they should lots of fun this school year. His teachers Miss Beth and Miss Dena seem really nice. I think Drew will love school again! Mommy and Luke will enjoy their time together too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment