Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! JUNE 18TH

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND MY BOYS WERE GOOD TO ME. I woke up in the morning with coffee and a bagel. I opened my presents of a new camera that I have been wanting for forever, running shoes, and workout clothes. YEAH! Jeremy also had an appointment surprise for me to get a manicure and pedicure done. I love being pampered. I had my 9 am appt. and then came home to a surprise picnic in the park with my boys. Nothing could be better. I am glad I had a good birthday and my hubby made it a good one for me! I had to work the afternoon but met up with them after work for cheeseburgers and later a date with my hubby. I will post the pictures next~Thanks boys for a great fun filled birthday!!!!! oh and I am an Aunt again. Yep, I have a birthday buddy and his name is Colin James. Welcome Colin and I will be sharing my birthday with you. Andrea (Jeremy's sister) who had her twins on our wedding anniversary June 9th now has a new addition today, on my birthday. We think it's kinda funny! Welcome Colin and I just can't wait to meet you!





No comments: