WE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US! Jennifer, Jeremy,Drew,Luke,& Baby Brooke
Thursday, April 24, 2008
"A FLOWER FOR MOMMY"
I have to share this story with you all. Drew surprised me the other day when I picked him up from preschool. He had a "flower" for me. It was the prettiest yellow flower I have ever seen. He was so proud and he was so excited to give it to me. I will always treasure the moment of Drew giving me a flower even though it was a dandelion. Yes, Drew picked me the prettiest dandelion there was out there! My boy was so sweet and I loved my flower!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a cute story, I am sure you will remember it forever! You have done such a good job with your blog, it looks really cool!
Jen R.
Post a Comment