
GO COLTS!!!! Have you noticed in most pictures of Drew these days consist of him wearing his Peyton Manning Jersey #18. Mommy bought this for Drew not knowing it would turn into an everyday adventure. Now, when I ask him what he wants to wear for the day he always answers "Peyton Manning." Drew loves to wear his COLTS jersey everyday! Jeremy and I have gone to the point of hiding it or saying it is being washed. Drew will ask over and over if it is dry and if he can wear it. I think over his Christmas Break he wore it everyday for 2 weeks. The jersey is starting to wear a little. I can't decide if we should have a Peyton Manning COLTS b-day party- what do you think? Anyway, we are getting ready to cheer on the COLTS for playoffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment